Wednesday 7 October 2015

ULearn'15 - Networking in the Twittersphere

First, some background - I've only been on Twitter about a month, and thought it worthwhile to share with you how it's been an enriching experience thus far, as we've all been encouraged to actively use this social media platform at ULearn 2015...

Conference Day One:
I started off the day getting caught on camera and my apparent geekiness being shared on Twitter as I was typing up my notes straight into the Blogosphere...
Had a lovely chat with Anne from CORE (the people organising the event, and my friendly paparazzo)...
Anne encouraged me to respond to this Tweet using Padlet...
Which meant I had nearly quadrupled my scant number of 'followers' by the end of the day...
Who knew being text-stalked could be so exhilarating!
So, it was lovely to get some feedback that suggested I'm not alone in enjoying the warm fuzzy vibe at ULearn'15 thus far... 

No comments:

Post a Comment